1. Ahronian to Kick OFF Campaign for Selectman
2. Police Log for Week of January 8 - 14, 2017
Chief Holbrook with his '55 Ford V8. The police station was in the basement of Town Hall then. If that was hung on the wall like back in the old days you would still own it and are those eggs from free ranging chickens?
3. HIB & Farm Advisory Committee Plotting Planting Season
4. TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR ORANGE APPEAL 2017
Great food and great wines and beers for a great cause!
5. Fire & EMS Log: January 7 - 12, 2016
6. Now Showing on HCAT
7. Nomination Papers Available February 1, 2017
8. You Can Be a TV Reporter
9. HDAAC Meeting on the 3rd Tueday
10. Annual Market Review 2016
Solares Hill Advisors Jay Marsden 32 Wendy Lane Holliston, MA 01746 617-306-1572 firstname.lastname@example.org www.solareshilladvisors.com Following the results of the presidential election, stocks surged to new highs. Whether this trend continues in 2017 remains to be seen following President-elect Trump's first few months in office.
11. Hip Hop Musical Programs
Hip-Hop and Musical Theatre Programs through Parks & Recreation We are excited to have Aly Pereira back for the winter teaching Hip-Hop and a Teen Beach Movie musical theatre program. Both programs begin on Thursday, January 19 at the Holliston Parks & Recreation Building at 1750 Washington Street.
12. Police Log for Week of January 1 - 7, 2017
Monster pot hole on Highland devours tires and the Cavalry deployed to Indian Ridge
13. Mark Ahronian will run for Selectman in May
“I’m running because I want to change the way we do things in town government."
14. Water Bills Cometh
The quarterly water bills will be mailed out Tuesday, January 17, 2017. This bill reflects water usage for the period October - December 2016 and any arrears. Bills are due in the Water Department office on Friday, February 17, 2017 by 1:00p.m.
15. Holliston Real Estate: What’s the Deal?
2016 was another strong performing year in the Holliston real estate market, and while it was not as strong as the previous year, this year shows some promising data for the future of the local market.
16. A Musical Fundraiser for the Washington Street Players
You are invited to a fundraiser for the Washington Street Players and will allow us to supply at least one senior from Holliston High School with a scholarship this year. The cost is only $40 for dinner at "Anthony's on the Green" and a night of Broadway love songs sung by local talent on February 4th.
17. Fire & EMS Log: December 30 - January 5, 2016
18. DeMarkey to Serve as Co-Chairman
19. HollistonReporter.com - Everything Holliston
This digital rag is all about informing residents, businesses and anyone else with an interest in Holliston about our daily activities.
20. Fiske's Donates to Charities
Fiske's General Store is a well known centerpiece of downtown Holliston, and a major contributor to local charities, thanks to the Membership Discount Program. A check for $515 was accepted by Lisa Taylor, President of the Holliston Music & Arts Parents Association from John Paltrineri from funds of the Discount Program.