1. Joseph W. McKenna, 81
2. Selectmen Discuss Dams, Drought, and Drinks
3. Police Log for Week of September 18 - 24, 2016
Holliston's streets are going to the dogs and your back yard could become a public park with the right design.
4. Harvest Fair at Historical Society
A beautiful day in the neighborhood at the always interesting Holliston Historical Society's annual Harvest Fair. The vendor booths, interesting food menu, home-baked goodies and activities to amuse the kids, and perfect weather conditions all contributed to a day to remember.
5. 2015-2016 Session in Review and Introducing MetroWestKids
6. New Reader Remembers Life in Holliston
7. Fire & EMS Log: September 16 - 22, 2016
8. Getting Ready for AIB Symposium
Holliston, a participant in the national America in Bloom contest was judged in July, and the results will be declared in October at the 2016 symposium in Arrayo Grand, California. The 2017 America in Bloom Symposium will be in October, 2017, in HOLLISTON! The Holliston in Bloom committee is preparing now for that national symposium.
9. Multi-family Yard Sale - Kids Stuff
10. Now Showing on HCAT
11. Board of Selectmen Meeting of September 21, 2016
Wednesday's Board of Selectmen Meeting dealt with capital requests, a DEP grant, and other routine business.
12. Senior Center Now
The Holliston Senior Center on Goulding Street has been updated thanks to state and local funding. Sen. Spilka, Rep. Dykema and town officials were invited to tour the building on Monday to appreciate the improvements thanks to state and town support.
13. Library Hosts Local Author for Presentation on Famous Feuds
Reinstein speaks about the idea that human flight first occurred in Connecticut rather than North Carolina, which is but one of many subjects in his book, Wicked Pissed: New England's Most Famous Feuds.
14. LOCAL ALPACA RANCH OFFICIALLY OPENS ITS DOORS
Matt Varrell recently lelf Holliston to start an alpaca ranch.
15. Police Log for Week of September 11 - 17, 2016
Stampede on North Mill and fishing naked only distracts the fish.
16. Celebrate Holliston at Goodwill Park
There was something for all to see and enjoy at the 25th Celebrate Holliston Day at Goodwill Park and perfect weather too.
17. Affordable Homeownership on Wedgewood Drive
18. Eleanor M. Harmon, 83
19. Calling All Volunteers and Interested Cyclists!
20. Celebrate Holliston Parade for 2016
The 25th celebration of Celebrate Holliston began with a great parade of locals and guests on a weather perfect day followed by fun day at Goodwill Park.