1. Larger Audience Weighs In on Andrews School
2. Quarterly Market Review: July-September 2015
Solares Hill Advisors Jay Marsden 32 Wendy Lane Holliston, MA 01746 617-306-1572 firstname.lastname@example.org www.solareshilladvisors.com Despite a closing rally in the major market indexes listed here, the third quarter ended a tumultuous period in negative territory.
3. Now Showing on HCAT
4. Residents Can Expect Savings on Their Electric Bills
5. HPD/HFC Media Conference: October 6, 2015
This is Fire Prevention Week: Hear the Beep where you sleep
6. OKTOBERFEST 2015 Guten Tag
Join us on Friday, October 16th at 7pm for the 18th annual Holliston Historical Society Oktoberfest celebration.
7. Hopkinton vs Holliston is up for game of the week
It is close now and we want Holliston to win!!
8. 13th Annual Walk Against Breast Cancer
9. Invasive Plant Ecologist to Speak - October 28
10. Fifth Annual Tim's Trot 2015
11. 18th Cycle For Life Draws Over 200 Riders
12. Historical Commission Delays Demolition
13. Our History presented by the Holliston Historical Society - October 6, 2015
Our first program of the 2015-16 season will focus on Holliston History, as well as history that ties us to surrounding towns.
14. School Committee Meeting September 17, 2015
15. Butterfly Aviary Closes for the Year
16. Women and Retirement
Women and Retirement: What Your Mother (Probably) Never Told You Clearly, saving for retirement is something that all of us should be taking seriously, but for women, in particular, the challenge can be somewhat greater. Ryland Hanstad Hanstad Wealth Management 95 Elm St Suite B Holliston, MA 01746 508-429-3400 email@example.com www.hanstadwealth.com
17. Senior Class Auction Fundraiser
18. Holliston Mill Artist Sue Pelletier
Holliston has a new Mill Studio Artist, Sue Pelletier, an experienced teacher of 26 years in Dover. She has also taught mixed media retreats around the country and at smaller studio venues.
19. Solect on Track to Complete Trail Projects
20. HIB Learns From the Best at the 2015 America in Bloom Symposium
Every town or city committee that attends the national symposium brings back lots of great ideas to improve their streetscapes, improve business, increase community-building and preserve history.