1. Another Appleyard Lane Water Problem
Appleyard Lane, located in the quiet Strawberry Hill neighborhood again suffered a waterless day due to a broken water main. Two years ago, October 2012 this same Apppleyard Lane experienced three water line breaks over a two day period.
2. The Five Town Special Olympic Games Come to Holliston
The excitement is already beginning to build as the town of Holliston sets to host the third annual Five Town Special Olympics Games.
3. Colantonio Inc. Honored with Two Awards.
Colantonio, Inc. is proud to announce it has received two prestigious awards: the Business Leader of the Year by the MetroWest Chamber of Commerce (MWCC) and one of the 2014 Top Workplaces by the Worcester Business Journal (WBJ). (photo by John Swisher)
4. Miller Kids Night Out
5. Holliston Awarded Grant to Purchase Carseats
Today the Holliston Police Department announced that they will receive $2,000 from the Executive Office of Public Safety and Security (EOPSS) to provide carseats to families in need.
6. Overnight Parking Ban Lifted - Temporarily
Weather permitting the Police Department, with the consent of the Town, has decided to lift the overnight parking ban on the streets in Town during the Thanksgiving holiday.
7. Now Showing on HCAT
Updated 11 - 21 - 2014
8. Rail Trail Committee Meets
9. Commuters Feedback Opportunity
Rep. Dykema Announces that Framingham/Worcester Line Commuter Rail Riders Can Provide In-Person Feedback to MBTA at South Station Commuter rail riders will get a chance to directly share ride experiences, offer feedback, and voice concerns over the level of service on the Framingham/Worcester line in person to MBTA General Manager Beverly Scott. Scott will be at South Station on Tuesday, December 2nd from 7am-9am to greet rush hour travelers.
10. Ag/Com Looks to Save Serocki House
11. The Winter Stroll Approacheth
To help you plan your stroll around the schedule of events for November 29, check out the full listing on page two.
12. New Year's Eve on the Trail Returns
13. Placentino Courtyard Has a New Name
It gives me a great deal of personal pleasure to inform you that the Holliston School Committee, by a unanimous and enthusiastic vote, voted to name the courtyard in the Placentino Elementary School in honor of Linda Weene.
14. Candy Cottage Moves into Larger Digs
15. Downtown Vision Committee Reviews Options
16. Eight Arch Bridge Ready for Holidays
The landmark Eight Arch Bridge has been decorated with wreaths for the Holidays thanks to the Holliston Garden Club and the Mayor of Mudville.
17. Coffee with Cops
Once again members of the Holliston Police Department met with residents at Coffee Haven in a friendly unofficial setting to discuss the weather, town events, police matters or whatever.
18. Coffee with a Cop
19. Holliston Indian Parivar Presents Diwali Dhamaka 2014
20. HOLLISTON SENIOR CENTER HAS A NEW DIRECTOR
Jean Boulette, the new Senior Center Director