Newcomers Looking for Residents to Donate Easter Baskets
We have a timeline for the Easter Baskets! I will have a list of participants and basket ideas on March 27th.
How it works:
Families sign up with the Holliston Pantry Shelf and provide the child's gender, age and some ideas of what the child likes or specific interests. You let me know if you would like to participate in making a $25-30 basket and how many baskets or gift cards you would like to donate, then I will send you the information. Drop off will be at my home on Friday, April 7 in the evening, and on Saturday, April 8. I will post drop off times once I get the list (baskets/gift cards do not get dropped off at the food pantry).
We are also continuing our partnership with Fiske's in Holliston. You will be able to pick your basket at the store, get 20% off items and they will put your basket together!
- Ages 0-3 get a $25 gift card to either Babies R Us or Toys R Us
- Ages 4-13 get a $25-$30 Easter Basket
- Ages 14-18 get a $25 gift card to Target, Fiske’s or CVS
If you already know that you would like to participate you can email me (email@example.com) the following information and I will follow up with you once I get the list:
- Your name and best way to contact you
- Number of Easter Baskets you would like to donate
- If you prefer to donate a $25 gift card
Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for your support!
Food Pantry Chair