Morning Tragedy on Shaw Farm Road
by Bobby Blair 8/20/13
Updated 6:00 PM
A man was severely burned this morning shortly after 9 a.m. on Shaw Farm Road.
A man operating a lift bucket was electrocuted and his bucket caught on fire. Firemen were unable to lower the bucket immediatley which continued to burn.
The man who is about 30 years old was unconscious prior to Med-Flight's arrival at Stoddard Park at 9:54 a.m.
The HollistonReporter.com has learned that the 26 year old man, an employee for Ahronian Landscape and Design passed away from his injuries.
Posted in Police/Fire.