1. HYBSA’s Annual Opening Day Ceremonies, Parade, and Carnival
HYBSA’s annual Opening Day ceremonies, parade, and carnival is scheduled for Sunday, May 7, 2017
2. Holliston Newcomers Club Easter Basket Project with the Food Pantry Update:
Holliston Newcomers Club Easter Basket Project with the Food Pantry Update.
3. Lulek is Beekeeper of the Year
The Norfolk County Beekeepers Association's Board of Directors would like to announce that Tony Lulek is the 2016 Beekeeper of the Year for the Massachusetts Beekeepers Association.
4. Education Review in Holliston
Dr. Bradford Jackson, Superintendent of the Holliston Public Schools was notified by the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education of an upcoming Coordinated Program Review that will be taking place this spring.
5. KEEFE TECH AWARDED STATE GRANT TO ROLL OUT NEW DENTAL ASSISTING PROGRAM
Keefe Regional Technical School is pleased to announce that they have been awarded a Massachusetts Workforce Skills Capital Grant of nearly $400,000 for the purpose of adding a new Dental Assisting Program to their career and technical offerings for the 2017-2018 school year.
6. Rev. Donald Stewart
7. Special Olympics
Special Olympics MA in conjunction with five MA School Districts will be hosting students with disabilities to showcase their basketball skills at the 5th Annual Five Town School Day Games! Student athletes from Ashland, Holliston, Medfield, Medway and Millis are training hard for the event. April 7th, Medfield High School
8. Hydrant Flushing
9. Walk for Madame Caccavale
Join us on the Holliston Rail Trail for a 2.5 mile walk to support the Holliston Scholarship Foundation's Therese Caccavale Scholarship Award
10. Sciencefest comes to Holliston
Sciencefest is returning to the Holliston elementary schools on Saturday April 8th from 10am to 2pm in the Placentino-Miller Cafetorium. Hosted by the Elementary Parent-Teacher Organization (ESPTO),
11. Newcomers Looking for Residents to Donate Easter Baskets
12. Save The Date - HHS Alumni Reunion 2017
13. Holliston Resident Honored by Celtics
The Boston Celtics honored Sheila for her lifelong commitment to services and rights for people with disabilities.
14. Dementia Safety Concerns Addressed
Free Program to Address Dementia Safety Concerns
15. Kylie Williams, Candidate for Board of Health
Kylie Williams, long time Holliston resident and frequent community volunteer, has announced her intention to run for a seat on the Board of Health in the May 23rd Town Election.
16. Brain Loughlin to Seek Reelection to Board of Assessors
My name is Brian C. Loughlin and I wish to announce that I intend on taking out nomination papers and running for reelection to the Holliston Board of Assessors.
17. Council on International Educational Exchange Seeking Holliston Families
18. KEEFE TECH STUDENTS WIN 36 MEDALS AT DISTRICT SKILLSUSA CONFERENCE
19. Commonwealth Awards Keefe Tech $397,000 For New Dental Assisting Program, Equipment
20. Therese S. (Sullivan) Caccavale, 63