1. Lisa Mikkelsen Named USATF – New England’s Athlete of the Month for January 2017
2. Residents View the Proposed Downtown Corridor Plan
The Planning Board in conjunction with the Metropolitan Area Planning Council has been working since Fall, 2016 on a Downtown Corridor Plan. On February 15, 2017, community input was sought on DRAFT zoning map and by-law changes in the Study Area (Woodland Street to Highland Street and south to the Upper Charles/Woodland Street).
3. Dog Rescue in Linden Pond
On Friday, February 17 at 2:40 PM, the Holliston Fire Department and Holliston Police Department responded to a report of a dog through the water on Linden Pond. Photos by Ofc. James Ward (Holliston Police)
4. Now Showing on HCAT
5. BEDTIME IN BROOKLYN
For Omara Dulcine, age 10 weeks, 2/2/2017 from Grampa Photo by Caleb McClennen ( HHS class of '93)
6. Disney's Mulan Jr.
Based on Disney’s Oscar-nominated film, Disney's Mulan Jr. is a heartwarming celebration of culture, honor and the fighting spirit.
7. Donald R. Bolin, 90
8. Police Log for Week of February 5 - 11, 2017
The devil is in that pothole on Highland Street. If you travel on Highland then you'd best pray to the patron saint of tires.
9. COMMUNITY TRIVIA BEE
Enthusiastic trivia buffs from Holliston's schools, businesses, civic groups, community organizations, and neighborhoods will compete to win the Bee to become the "Top Trivialist of Holliston," and support HEF.
10. In Real Estate, Spring is Here!
11. Habitat For Humanity MetroWest/Greater Worcester Applauds Community Involvement
Holliston may be a small town, but it has big heart.
12. Holliston School Committee News
School Committee Newsletter Issue #6 -- February 3, 2017 Special Edition: Budget Update
13. HIB to Host St. Paddy's Breakfast
14. Clara Mazzenga at 103
15. Important Dates for Holliston Kindergarten Registration
Children entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 1, 2017
16. Slavery in New England
17. OPEN HOUSE Downtown Zoning & Land Use
18. Valerie R Hall at 74
19. Police Log for Week of January 29 - February 4, 2017
Even with all the fancy, schmancy anti-crash devises on the cars today, we still can't drive on snowy roads.
20. Democratic Town Committee to host Comedy Night
Graig Murphy started out in comedy using his impressions of sports and television personalities. Since then, he has grown into a quick-witted act based on the humor of every day life.