1. How can I prepare financially for stormy weather?
Take some commonsense precautions to safeguard your home, vehicles, and other possessions against damage. Solares Hill Advisors Jay Marsden 847 Washington Street, Holliston, MA 01746 v.617-306-1572 firstname.lastname@example.org
2. BEDTIME IN BROOKLYN
For Omara Dulcine, age 10 weeks, 2/2/2017 from Grampa Photo by Caleb McClennen ( HHS class of '93)
3. Police Log for Week of February 5 - 11, 2017
The devil is in that pothole on Highland Street. If you travel on Highland then you'd best pray to the patron saint of tires.
4. Pitt Men's Glee Club Comes to Holliston
The Pitt Men’s Glee Club, a collegiate male choir from the University of Pittsburgh, will be performing at Saint Mary’s Parish on Friday, March 10th at 7:30PM. The concert is free and open to the public.
5. Post-election : Get Involved!
If you’re like many Americans, you are very likely a bit overwhelmed by the current political climate in our great country right now.
6. In Real Estate, Spring is Here!
7. Holliston School Committee News
School Committee Newsletter Issue #6 -- February 3, 2017 Special Edition: Budget Update
8. OPEN HOUSE Downtown Zoning & Land Use
9. Slavery in New England
10. Police Log for Week of January 29 - February 4, 2017
Even with all the fancy, schmancy anti-crash devises on the cars today, we still can't drive on snowy roads.
11. And the Winners Are!
The 100 squares were purchased and the names placed on the board at random. The next step is to assign the NFL, on top, and the AFL on the side with numbers drawn by folks atttending the event on Sunday afternoon at Jasper Hill Cafe.
12. Masons' Hoagies are the Best
Twenty-five years of serving Philadelphia hoagies to Holliston's sports fans.
13. 24 Hydrants Up for Discovery & Adoption
Destination Imagination organized this Adopt a Hydrant Scavenger Hunt in cooperation with the Holliston Fire Deprtment.
14. Rick Holmes Discusses Fake News Real News at the Holliston Library
Rick Holmes, just retired as opinion editor and columnist for the MetroWest Daily News, talked about the many varieties of "fake news," the threat they pose to the democratic process, and what we can do about it.
15. Phony UPS Reported
Be wary of legitimate looking emails from UPS which advise that you have undeliverable packages to your address. All phony!
16. Holliston School Committee News
17. Police Log for Week of January 22 - 28, 2017
Holliston's own Nessie spotted swimming in Weston Pond?
18. Chief Cassidy Attends The Inauguration
A report from the [HR] Washington bureau.
19. Fake News. Real News
Fake news? Real news? Telling the difference giving you the blues?
20. Ahronian Kicks off Campaign for Selectman
On January 24, 2017, Jasper Hill Cafe was crowded with family, friends and other supporters of Mark Ahronian's candidacy for Selectman.