1. 8 Arch Bridge Committee Finalizes Construction Plan
At its March 21, 2017 meeting, the committee completed its plans to stabilize the bridge and make it safe for use as part of the rail trail.
2. Four Ways to Double the Power of Your Tax Refund
The IRS expects that more than 70% of taxpayers will receive a refund in 2017.¹ What you do with a tax refund is up to you, but here are some ideas that may make your refund twice as valuable. Solares Hill Advisors Jay Marsden 847 Washington Street, Holliston, MA 01746 v.617-306-1572 email@example.com
3. Police Log for Week of March 12 - 18, 2017
Peeping Rudolph reported on Norland Street.
4. Talk on the Winter Moth and the Gypsy Moth
Have you ever wondered about the swarms of brown moths around your door in the fall or why the leaves on your trees look like Swiss cheese?
5. ACA repeal and the impact on Massachusetts
As many are aware, efforts are underway in Congress to repeal the Affordable Care Act (also known as the “ACA”).
6. Slavery in New England
. March 26, 2017 @ 2:30 PM, 457 Washington Street, Holliston
7. Preparing for MCAS 2.0, Student in the News, Budget Update, New Policy Approved, Recycling Efforts
8. Police Log for Week of March 5 - 11, 2017
Is it dead or just playing possum? and everyone knows you can't play basketball under a deck.
9. A look back at the Blizzard of 1978
Added a few pix by Sarah Commerford of today's storm.
10. Brain Loughlin to Seek Reelection to Board of Assessors
My name is Brian C. Loughlin and I wish to announce that I intend on taking out nomination papers and running for reelection to the Holliston Board of Assessors.
11. St. Paddy's Political Roast
No one was safe from the jabs of the political pundits.
12. Unorthodox Campaign Announcement
Last week, I took out papers to run for the Board of Assessors in the upcoming May 23rd town election. There is one open seat on the three-member Board.
13. Police Log for Week of February 26 - March 4, 2017
Why you should never say "yes" on the phone to any question from someone you don't know.
14. Lego Engineering at Town Hall
The Friends of the Holliston Public Library brought Play-Well Tek to Holliston to expose kids to basic engineering skills.
15. Police Log for Week of February 19 - 25, 2017
Nighmare on Elm Street and someone hooks and lands "the big one" on Marshall Street.
16. Community Forum on Question 4
17. Make MA Great Again Grassroots Training
18. Police Log for Week of February 12 - 18, 2017
19. How can I prepare financially for stormy weather?
Take some commonsense precautions to safeguard your home, vehicles, and other possessions against damage. Solares Hill Advisors Jay Marsden 847 Washington Street, Holliston, MA 01746 v.617-306-1572 firstname.lastname@example.org
20. BEDTIME IN BROOKLYN
For Omara Dulcine, age 10 weeks, 2/2/2017 from Grampa Photo by Caleb McClennen ( HHS class of '93)