1. 8 Arch Bridge Committee Finalizes Construction Plan
At its March 21, 2017 meeting, the committee completed its plans to stabilize the bridge and make it safe for use as part of the rail trail.
2. Talk on the Winter Moth and the Gypsy Moth
Have you ever wondered about the swarms of brown moths around your door in the fall or why the leaves on your trees look like Swiss cheese?
3. Community Farm to Hold Egg Hunt
4. Mudville's Charlie Roberts Makes His Debut on Chronicle
The sap is running - well amost - and Charlie Roberts is in high gear tapping trees.
5. Town Forest Commitee Plans April Walk
6. Seed Exchange by Friends of the Farm
7. Gray Areas Cloud Marijuana Legalization
8. March Winds Clear Out Dead Wood
9. HOLLISTON AGRICULTURAL COMMISSION Update
We are looking forward to the spring and summer growing season. Plans are underway to open the butterfly aviary in May.
10. Notice of Volunteer Position Opening: Conservation Commissioner
11. Garden Club Seed Ball Class
The Hollisron Garden Club sponsored a program at the Library Gilman room to promote saving butterflies by creating seed balls.
12. The Rose Man is coming to Holliston!
13. In Like A Lion Winds Bringing Limbs and Trees Down
14. Community Farm Advisory Committee Meets
15. Conservation Associates to Host Annual Winter Walk
16. Complaint About Lights on the Rail Trail
17. Inaugural Meeting of Friends of the Holliston Community Farm
18. Wenakeening Woods Entrance Gets Trimmed
The Highland Street entrance to Wenakeening Woods was overgrown, making it difficult to walk without getting a stick in your eye.
19. Bullard Farm Winter Nature Walk Sunday
Join us for an educational, unpredictable, and always entertaining, winter nature walk at Bullard Memorial Farm.
20. Lutherans Go Solar
Christ the King Lutheran Church has installed solar panels on their church buildings that willl reduce utility costs and help the envrironmnent too. This was a major decision that provides 30% savings, a 25 year lease, with no costs to the church.