1. Screenagers Presentation
Unplug! Unplug! Part but not all of the message delivered to an audience of adults and teens at the Wednesday, February 15th presentation and discussion of the film "Screenagers, Growing Up in the Digital Age", sponsored by the Holliston PTO.
2. Holliston School Committee News
School Committee Newsletter Issue #6 -- February 3, 2017 Special Edition: Budget Update
3. Friends of Holliston Basketball Raising Funds for New Basketball/volleyball Court at HHS
The condition of the current court raises safety concerns for students, high school athletes, and youth and community sports groups.
4. Holliston School Committee News
5. Washington Street Players scholarship fund raiser
Ready for Valentine's Day? I thought not. So join the WSP for a scholarship fund raiser at Anthony"s on the Green - Feb. 4th.
6. HollistonReporter.com - Everything Holliston
This digital rag is all about informing residents, businesses and anyone else with an interest in Holliston about our daily activities.
7. Holliston School Committee News
School Committee Newsletter Issue #3 -- December 15, 2016 http://www.holliston.k12.ma.us/
8. Help Holliston Panthers Wrestling Hit Their Goal
9. Support Class of 2017 at Pepperoncini's
10. Legally Blonde
11. Trick Or Treat For Canned Goods
12. Holliston High Alumni Reunion Classes 1958-72
Upstairs in the Town Hall where these folks attended school dances and rooted for the basketball team, the graduating classes of 1958 through 1972 met to remember and raise funds for the continuation of the rail trail. The final count was 141 preregistered classmates plus a few last minute attendees.
13. HOLLISTON HIGH SCHOOL ALUMNI REUNION IS RESURRECTED
14. HCAT Welcomes HHS Freshmen
The Staff at Holliston Cable Access Television set up a display in the High School hallway and invited incoming Freshmen students into the station during the 9th Grade orientation this week.
15. High School Courtyard Beautification Phase To Begin on August 22
We are encouraging ALL Holliston High School students, particularly incoming Seniors, to help in the BEAUTIFICATION PHASE of the Courtyard Rehab and Beautification Project.
16. Another Day Clearing the High School Courtyard
August 3, 2016: Joanne O'Connell added a request. Click CONTINUE to read it. These volunteers, including students, parents and members of the Garden Club completed clearing the high school courtyard of overgrown vegetation and invasives.
17. High School Courtyard Facelift Continues
They would love to have you join them this Saturday between 8AM and Noon. After years of neglect, the center courtyard at the high school will soon be better than new.
18. Holliston Sports Receive Award
The Tri-Valley League sportsmanship award as been awarded to Holliston High School in 2016. This honor was awarded to the HHS in 2002-2003 as shown on banner above. An updated banner will soon be displayed in Rowles Gymasium.
19. Varsity Team 7 and 13 This Year
20. Baccalaureate Class 2016
The graduating class of 2016 held the traditional baccalaureate service on Thursday, June 2nd at the First Congregational Church with the blessings of all Holliston clergy.