1. Residents View the Proposed Downtown Corridor Plan
The Planning Board in conjunction with the Metropolitan Area Planning Council has been working since Fall, 2016 on a Downtown Corridor Plan. On February 15, 2017, community input was sought on DRAFT zoning map and by-law changes in the Study Area (Woodland Street to Highland Street and south to the Upper Charles/Woodland Street).
2. Dog Rescue in Linden Pond
On Friday, February 17 at 2:40 PM, the Holliston Fire Department and Holliston Police Department responded to a report of a dog through the water on Linden Pond. Photos by Ofc. James Ward (Holliston Police)
3. Now Showing on HCAT
4. Police Log for Week of February 5 - 11, 2017
The devil is in that pothole on Highland Street. If you travel on Highland then you'd best pray to the patron saint of tires.
5. Habitat For Humanity MetroWest/Greater Worcester Applauds Community Involvement
Holliston may be a small town, but it has big heart.
6. Fire & EMS Log: February 3 - 9, 2017
7. HIB to Host St. Paddy's Breakfast
8. OPEN HOUSE Downtown Zoning & Land Use
9. Pancake Breakfast
Troop 14 is celebrating over 50 years in Holliston, and on Sunday February 5th served their traditional great pancake breakast to help prepare all for the Super Bowl that evening.
10. Police Log for Week of January 29 - February 4, 2017
Even with all the fancy, schmancy anti-crash devises on the cars today, we still can't drive on snowy roads.
11. Souper Bowl
The tenth annual SOUPER Bowl was held this year at Christ the King Lutheran Church rather than Town Hall as in the past, due to the increased attendance that has been attending Holliston's Food Pantry Fund Raiser the past few years.
12. Fire & EMS Log: January 27 - February 2, 2017
13. 24 Hydrants Up for Discovery & Adoption
Destination Imagination organized this Adopt a Hydrant Scavenger Hunt in cooperation with the Holliston Fire Deprtment.
14. Wenakeening Woods Entrance Gets Trimmed
The Highland Street entrance to Wenakeening Woods was overgrown, making it difficult to walk without getting a stick in your eye.
15. Phony UPS Reported
Be wary of legitimate looking emails from UPS which advise that you have undeliverable packages to your address. All phony!
16. Maria Salomao-Schmidt's book signing at Fiskes
Maria Salomao-Schmidt signed copies of her new book Finally Full of Yourself - UNlocking Your Spiritual DNA. Friends and readers gathered at Fiskes to meet the author.
17. 8 Arch Bridge Committee Starts Work
18. Police Log for Week of January 22 - 28, 2017
Holliston's own Nessie spotted swimming in Weston Pond?
19. Bullard Farm Winter Nature Walk Sunday
Join us for an educational, unpredictable, and always entertaining, winter nature walk at Bullard Memorial Farm.
20. Lutherans Go Solar
Christ the King Lutheran Church has installed solar panels on their church buildings that willl reduce utility costs and help the envrironmnent too. This was a major decision that provides 30% savings, a 25 year lease, with no costs to the church.