1. Now Showing on HCAT
2. Newcomers Looking for Residents to Donate Easter Baskets
3. Talk on the Winter Moth and the Gypsy Moth
Have you ever wondered about the swarms of brown moths around your door in the fall or why the leaves on your trees look like Swiss cheese?
4. Historic Commission Reviews Proposed 8 Arch Bridge Work
As the scope of work for the 8 Arch Bridge takes shape, the committee has been meeting with other committees and boards which have an interest in or review authority over the work. Since the bridge is more than 50 years old, the Historic Commission's input is important.
5. Fire & EMS Log: March 10 - 16, 2017
6. Dementia Safety Concerns Addressed
Free Program to Address Dementia Safety Concerns
7. Therese S Caccavale Scholarship Award
The Friends and family of Therese S. Caccavale are establishing an annual Scholarship in her memory. Therese was a dynamic teacher in the Holliston Public Schools for the past 38 years.
8. Fire & EMS Log: March 3 - 9, 2017
9. Police Log for Week of March 5 - 11, 2017
Is it dead or just playing possum? and everyone knows you can't play basketball under a deck.
10. A look back at the Blizzard of 1978
Added a few pix by Sarah Commerford of today's storm.
11. Lions Raffle Winners
The Lions Club annual ten thousand dolllar raffle was held on Saturday, March 11th at Glen Ellen. Toward the end of the evening and its climactic point, ten final tickets remained after 290 were drawn for elimination and were eligible to share the 10K. But this year, the ten was reduced, by choice, to three who shared the ten thousand dollar prize.
12. St. Paddy's Political Roast
No one was safe from the jabs of the political pundits.
13. HIB to Host St. Paddy's Breakfast
A few tickets still available.
14. TIMEKEEPING IN EARLY NEW ENGLAND
AN ILLUSTRATED LECTURE BY BOB FRISHMAN.
15. Fire & EMS Log: February 24 - March 2, 2017
16. Garden Club Seed Ball Class
The Hollisron Garden Club sponsored a program at the Library Gilman room to promote saving butterflies by creating seed balls.
17. Winterfest at Out Post Farm
It surely was a perfect winter day on Saturday, March 4rh to host a Winterfest after the recent spring temperatures. Well attended and lots of fun, in spite of the cold.
18. Grateful to Return to Fifth Term as Your Rep
I'm grateful to begin my fifth term representing you and the 8th Middlesex District. The 190th legislative session officially began on January 4th, when I took the oath of office alongside my fellow legislators, and I am excited to have the chance to continue advocating for the issues and priorities that are most important to you and all of my constituents.
19. Marathon Runner
I am running the 2017 Boston marathon in order to raise funds for Tufts Medical Center and the Floating Hospital for Children. I will be hosting a fundraising event at the Bertucci’s , in on March 6th from 11am to 9pm.I am running the 2017 Boston marathon in order to raise funds for Tufts Medical Center and the Floating Hospital for Children.
20. Conservation Associates to Host Annual Winter Walk