1. Lisa Mikkelsen Named USATF – New England’s Athlete of the Month for January 2017
2. Holliston School Committee News
School Committee Newsletter Issue #6 -- February 3, 2017 Special Edition: Budget Update
3. Friends of Holliston Basketball Raising Funds for New Basketball/volleyball Court at HHS
The condition of the current court raises safety concerns for students, high school athletes, and youth and community sports groups.
4. Holliston School Committee News
5. Holliston HS Girls Ice Hockey Players Raise $1,252 For Lamson Scholarship Fund
In Marlboro, on Saturday, Jan. 14, Medway/Ashland Girls Coop team including five players from Holliston, faced off against league opponent Westwood at New England Sports Center in a game that was played in honor of Lamson and to raise funds for the Maddie Lamson Scholarship Fund.
6. Super Bowl Squares
The Holliston Lions Club and the Holliston Athletic Boosters Association have teamed up for worthy causes. They are both selling Big Board Squares for the February 5th Super Bowl and will share the profits to support their respective interests. The Super Bowl Game is fast approaching and this is your last chance to join the fun and also make this a great fundraiser..
7. Super Sunday Masons' Hoagies
8. TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR ORANGE APPEAL 2017
Great food and great wines and beers for a great cause!
9. HollistonReporter.com - Everything Holliston
This digital rag is all about informing residents, businesses and anyone else with an interest in Holliston about our daily activities.
10. Holliston School Committee News
School Committee Newsletter Issue #3 -- December 15, 2016 http://www.holliston.k12.ma.us/
11. Help Holliston Panthers Wrestling Hit Their Goal
12. Cormier's Self Defense Academy Wins at Tournament
Cormier’s is announcing that six of its karate students placed at the recent World Martial Arts Federation Fall Tournament in Medford.
13. Think Winter: Snow and Ski
Winter is coming soon. It can be long and dull, or ... ... it can be invigorating, fun and exciting for all ages. The choice is yours.
14. Calling All Volunteers and Interested Cyclists!
15. 6th Annual Tim's Trot Scheduled for Saturday, October 1, 2016
16. New Yoga 101 at Prana Center with first-ever male teacher!!
New Yoga 101 at Prana Center with first-ever male teacher!!
17. Do Something Good for Yourself @ Prana
Now that the kids are off to school come on over and do something that's just for you!
18. Kids Construct Fairy Gardens at the Historical Society
The reception for the America In Bloom judges just got a whole lot better now that the fairy gardens are in place.
19. Beat the Heat With Pool Safety Tips
Did you know that drowning is the leading cause of unintentional death in children ages 1-4? Jensen Sheehan Insurance Agency 54 Central Street Holliston, MA | 508.429.2100 JensenSheehan.com
20. Learn Self Defense for Life at Cormier’s Self Defense Academy
Jim Cormier, owner of Cormier’s Self Defense Academy on Jeffrey Ave., believes all women, and even young girls, need to be skilled in the art of self-defense. “From the time they are teens, girls should be involved in some sort of self-defense program,” he said. “Being strong, being assertive is not enough. You’ve got to have a skill.”