Library Building to Open!
The Library building will open on Tuesday, July 14. Hours will be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday—10 AM-6 PM; Wednesday—10 AM-8 PM; and Saturday—10 AM-1 PM.
Curbside pickup and home delivery will continue simultaneously. Please note the following restrictions:
- A mask is required. If you do not have one, we will provide one. No mask, no entry, no exceptions;
- Social distancing of 6 feet is required at all times;
- A limited number of people will be allowed in the building at one time. There is no limit on time spent, but please conclude your visit if others are waiting to enter the building;
- Please follow one-way signs and wait if other readers are in an aisle;
- We have hand sanitizer, wipes and access to sinks and soap for your use. The town is cleaning all buildings three times per day;
- No programs or meetings at this time;
- Computer use with social distancing is allowed;
- Please refrain from bringing food or drink into the library;
- Minuteman delivery has resumed, but it is still slow. Please be patient.
- Curbside pickup and home delivery are still available;
- No fines or rental fees until September 1;
- Book drop is open 24/7 for returns and is emptied daily;
- Free electronic books, downloadable audio and digital magazines, movies, music, comics and TV shows to use on your tablet, phone or other device;
- More resources are available with a free Boston Public Library e-card;
- Wi-Fi can be accessed from the area outside the library building;
- Databases, journal articles, newspapers and more;
- Get some fresh air on the Holliston Rail Trail and follow the Library’s Storybook Walk;
- Get an online card to use electronic resources now.
Need help? Email or call 508-429-0617. Library Website: Click HERE.