HPD Holds Take Back Drugs Day – This Saturday
Join the Holliston Police Department for National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day on Saturday, October 24, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
National Take-Back Day is a safe, convenient, and responsible way to dispose of unused or expired prescription drugs. The last Take-Back Day brought in more than 900,000 pounds of unused or expired prescription medication.
This event will take place in our upper sally port (garage) and NOT in our lobby.
- Face coverings are REQUIRED. Please be patient, as many residents have been waiting to turn in unwanted and expired medication.
- Social Distancing is REQUIRED. Please leave 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Please make all attempts to limit to ONE household member whenever possible. It’s best to leave additional family members at home when possible.
** Please note we CANNOT accept the following **
- Liquids, gels, ointments
- Aerosol cans, such as inhalers
- Patches, such as Fentanyl patches
If you are a Holliston resident, you may purchase a sharps container from Holliston CVS and turn in used needles there. You may also contact the Board of Health for other options in proper disposal.
If you are unable to make this event, we suggest reaching out to nearby pharmacies by telephone or a web search to find other locations that are accepting unwanted and expired medications.