Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Fall Town Meeting on October 18, 2021
Fall Town Meeting is October 18, 2021 at 7:30 P.M. at the High School Auditorium.
Fire Chief Michael Cassidy shares this information regarding logistics and safety protocols for those attending the meeting. “October 18 Town Meeting will look very similar to ‘pre-COVID’ town meetings at the Holliston High School (370 Hollis Street).
- Enter through the main lobby.
- Check-in by precinct.
- Receive a voting slip, and pick up any supporting documents relative to the warrant.
- Enter the auditorium.
- Open seating in sections not otherwise designated for unregistered voters. (No overflow setups in cafeteria or field house)
- All business will be conducted in the auditorium.
- Approved face coverings be required for all attendees, per current Holliston Public Schools policy.”
You may review all documents (Warrant, FinCom Message, Town Administrator Message) related to the Town Meeting here – > https://www.townofholliston.us/sites/g/files/vyhlif706/f/uploads/2021_fall_town_meeting_-_warrant_with_finance_committee_recommendations_-_web.pdf