Additional Water Use Restrictions Effective Saturday July 23, 2022
Due to significant drought conditions, it is necessary to increase outside water use restrictions within the town.
Effective Saturday July 23, 2022
Nonessential outdoor water use* is restricted to a hand-held hose controlled by a nozzle, between the hours of 5 PM and 9 AM.
- Those at even street numbers can hand water on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Those at odd street numbers can hand water Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
The use of irrigation systems, including sprinklers, is prohibited at all times.
These steps are necessary to ensure an adequate supply of water for drinking and fire protection.
* Nonessential outdoor water use shall mean those uses that are not required:
- for health or safety reasons.
- by regulation.
- for the production of food and fiber.
- for the maintenance of livestock; or
- to meet the core functions of a business.
For questions, contact:
Holliston Water Department
Sean Reese, DPW Director
233 total views, 4 views today