Dare to Dream
The Holliston Lions Club is pleased to be able to offer a challenge to those students who prefer to represent their ideas through artwork! This years’ International Peace Poster Contest theme is “Dare to Dream”. What a wonderful challenge for those students who love the arts!
The rules are simple:
- Contest is open to students who will be 11, 12 or 13 years of age on November 15
- Artwork must be no smaller than 13 inches by 20 inches
- Artwork must be no larger than 20 inches by 24 inches
- All media are accepted. Note: Chalk, charcoal, and pastel entries should be sealed with a fixative spray to prevent smearing. Do not laminate entries.
- Three-dimensional entries will not be accepted. Nothing may be glued, stapled or attached to the artwork in any way.
- The use of lettering or numbering on the front of the poster, in any language, is not allowed. All artist
- signatures or initials should be written on the back of the poster.
- Artwork should be done on a flexible material, so it can be rolled for shipping in a mailing tube. Do not fold posters.
The Holliston Lions Club will accept entries for this contest through November 10th. We will also provide the poster board for anyone who is interested participating. If you would like to learn more about this contest please use this form and put “peace poster contest” in the comments section! We’re excited to see your creativity explode. Cash prizes may be awarded at all levels of this contest (Club, District, Multiple District) and the grand prize is an all expenses paid trip to the UN In New York!